20 Years of Law Enforcement (some in the Border Patrol) with zero complaints of excessive force and one accommodation for showing restraint among other accolades and my boss decides that I might be a danger to public safety upon my retirement due to my training. Funny thing, they’re the ones that trained me. Pissed off the wrong people.
What percentage of presidents were lawyers?
While about 60 percent of all U.S. presidents since Independence have been lawyers, just four of the last 10 presidents have been lawyers. In the mid-19th century, around 80 percent of the U.S. Congress were lawyers.
Of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 25 were lawyers. Of the 55 framers of the Constitution, 32 were lawyers.
How important is it to have effective counsel or even to be able to retain counsel, in a country designed by lawyers, it’s extremely important. The old adage by the greatest President to ever serve- ABRAHAM LINCOLN SAID: A man who represents himself, has a fool for a client.
The importance of effective counsel can not be over stated, but in recent times, that principle has been slowly eroded to where even any overt interference just gets shrugged off. This is where the word Elite comes into play. Only the elite can get effective counsel. Everyone else has become a second class citizen but they still want your tax money.
“Race” is usually associated with biology and linked with physical characteristics such as skin color or hair texture. “Ethnicity” is linked with cultural expression and identification. However, both are social constructs used to categorize and characterize seemingly distinct populations.
- relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
- a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.
Federal policy defines “Hispanic” not as a race, but as an ethnicity. And it prescribes that Hispanics can in fact be of any race.
Definitions for Racial and Ethnic Categories
- American Indian or Alaska Native. …
- Asian. …
- Black or African American. …
- Hispanic or Latino. …
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. …
(I really searched but could not find human as a race…. We are going to have to wait for those aliens to invade… ehhh foreign visitors…. wait….. races from another planet…. to be one race.)
After reading the Washington Post article and thought how cool that whole conspiracy theory guessing game was, I thought I would give it a try.
Can you guess which of these statements are true?
- The earth is neither flat or round, it’s actually a triangle.
- The sun is made of American cheese, that’s why the Russians hate us, unlike the moon which is mozarella
- A DHS Agent once overdosed a colleague with sleeping pills in an attempt to keep him from talking about criminal activity that he was involved in, same agent would then try and force himself on his colleagues wife after telling the other agent they were going to turn him in because they knew his wife was in the country illegally prior to their marriage, that same agent would then ignore his colleague about a possible terrorist incident because he was busy trying to find out what hotel a flight attendant was staying in, the possible terrorist incident, people involved, turned out to be tied to the December 2009 Christmas bombing, all while the agent was taking illegal steroids. That same agent would later seemingly hit on his colleague by asking him what was the size of his appendage. That agent is now retired early collecting a full pension. The other agent is retired with full benefits as well, even though he met his wife in the U.S..
- Godzilla is real and running for President of the United States.
Alright, if you can’t guess which one is a fact, I’ll give you a clue, Godzilla isn’t running for President, she, most likely a she, is a fictional animal created for movies. One of them is 100% true.
There is no doubt, after I saw my ex-wife carry our son for 9 months and witnessing the birth, that if it was the man that had to give birth, there would only be three people left on Earth today.
Globally, we currently consume the equivalent of over 11 billion tonnes of oil from fossil fuels every year. Crude oil reserves are vanishing at a rate of more than 4 billion tonnes a year – so if we carry on as we are, our known oil deposits could run out in just over 53 years.
10 years and 1 day is the expiration of the statute of limitations for lying to get your naturalization papers. If they don’t catch you before that, enjoy the rest of your life.
The U.S. Dollar is worth less and there is more of it out there as more is printed for COVID-19 relief.
The old adage of putting money away for a rainy day would have really worked here.
After me and my ex-wife separated, I didn’t want her to be taken advantage of, so when she called me in 2014 asking if there was anything I could do to help, she said she couldn’t pay for rent and food and that no one wanted or could help her, I gave her the money only if she promised to graduate, not to come back to me (even though that was what I wanted) but to make sure that she was independent and had a way to provide for herself and our son without anyone’s help. If she wanted to come back, I would hope it was because she loved me not because she needed me or couldn’t afford to be by herself. I didn’t want her to be dependent on anyone, not me, not anyone for her survival. So in 2014, after not receiving a full retirement paycheck for almost a year, I gave her money and would later become homeless. I lived on the streets of San Diego, moving from Florida to NJ and then San Diego, for a year.
She did an amazing job. She graduated and now supports everyone in her household and her mother in Colombia
A woman once told me that people had her so scared that she was going to run back to her home country. She would later tell me she is going to do what they want and what they say. No matter what I said, fear had gripped her and she would just give in to that fear.