Of the 2010 Census population, 157.0 million were female (50.8 percent) while 151.8 million were male (49.2 percent). Between 2000 and 2010, the male population grew at a slightly faster rate (9.9 percent) than the female population (9.5 percent).
- Women currently hold only 5.2% of CEO Positions
- There has never been a woman President
- There has never been a woman FBI Director
- 2 of 84 Attorney Generals of the United States have been women
- There are too few women in positions of power that would alleviate the circumstances of demanding sex for favors, employment and/or protection
With that being said, it’s not always men that demand sexual favors…….. even though it has never happened to me, by a woman…… Nor am I saying that any of the people that hold or held the positions listed above ever defiled or took advantage of a woman, they are just positions of power that can prevent those abuses.